Store Service Person III (Pendleton)
DescriptionThis job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by employee(s) in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignment.
Provide cashiering, receiving, and/or warehouse assistance. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Assist customers in the selection and purchase of merchandise directly from the warehouse or store
2. Answer telephone and assist customers with questions
3. Greet customers and process cash and charge sales transactions.
Able to stand and walk 8 hours/day, loading/ lifting merchandise, and cleaning warehouse.
Ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, with customers, vendors, other employees, and supervisor.
Typical office working conditions.
1. Required High School Graduate
2. Required 1 year work experince
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications
|Copyright DTN. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.|